ကၽြန္ေတာ္႕ဆိုဒ္ေလးမွာ နည္းပညာမ်ားတင္မကဘဲ အလုပ္အကိုင္အခြင္႕အလမ္းမ်ားပါ
အခါအခြင္႕သင္႕သလိုမ်ိဳး တင္ေပးသြားပါ႕မယ္႕။ အခုတင္ေပးထားတဲ႕ Job Vacancy ကလည္း NGO Project တစ္ခုပါ။ ေအာက္မွာ ဖတ္ျပီး မိမိနဲ႕ကိုက္ညီမယ္ဆို ေလွ်ာက္ထားနိုင္ပါတယ္ဗ်ာ။ ျမန္မာနိုင္ငံမွသူ
ငယ္ခ်င္းမ်ားအားလံုး အလုပ္လက္မဲ႕ ကင္းရွင္းနိုင္ၾကပါေစဗ်ာ။
Water, Research and Training Centre (WRTC – Myanmar) is a public interest research, training and advocacy organization expressing the best interest of the Myanmar peoples.
WRTC is founded in June 1997, registered under the Netherlands’ Law on 8 September, 1997. It also is a member of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK No 41160487). The WRTC is 250 members strong and the nineteen person board of governors advises and directs the WRTC’s research, training, consultancy, policy, advocacy, networking and information dissemination services.
We are now seeking a candidate to fill for the following position:
Position Title: Project Assistant/Research Assistant 1 person (Male or Female)
Duty Station: Yangon
Duration: One Year (with one month probation), renewable upon performance satisfaction
Reporting line: The incumbent reports to the supervisor
Honorarium: 50,000 Kyats (All WRTC staff members are volunteers to the development of Myanmar. Therefore a reasonable lump sum amount is honored for their good deed.)
· Conduct the basic project works
· Doing paper work, typing, photocopying, scanning, drafting and printing of the WRTC correspondence
- Internet research with given keywords (training will be provided)
- Creating documents, power point presentation files, pamphlet, participant lists
- Telephone answering
- Purchasing office supplies, equipments and stationary
- Paying bills for electricity, telephone and water, etc.
- Emailing, computer related assistance and attending relevant meetings
- At times it is necessary to travel to project sites (not so frequently)
- Any other pertinent tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Any Bachelor degree
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good computer skill for Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Power Point Presentation)
- Good communication skill, ready to listen to others and be spontaneous
- Essentially a Team player, ability to take initiatives, excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-organised office worker
- Tolerance for hard work and long hours
Interested persons should send an application letter (cover letter) along with
1) CV with two recent photos
2) Scanned copies of the certificates and related documents, no later than 5:00 pm, 29th June 2012 to the following address.
No.74, Yadana Myintzu Street, Sa/Ka Quarter, Thingangyun Township, Yangon
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. The interview will be held on 1st July 2012 at the WRTC office.